Starting your application
You will automatically open onto your My Account page. You can now start your application. You can save your application at any time using the Save button. Your application can then be resumed via the My Account page.
- Click on New Lodgement
- Select Liquor and Approved Manager Application from the drop down menus then click on Submit
- Complete the Applicant Details form
- Click on Submit to finish then click on Continue to go to the next form
- Complete the Approval Details form
- Click on Submit to finish
- Make sure to view and print your Application Summary which is available immediately after submission
- Take your Application Summary and identification documents to the Post Office.
Lodge at Australia Post
The Application Summary, copies of the documents listed in Section B of the Application Summary and the fee must be lodged at a WA Post Office to complete the application. Please use the Australia Post Office locator to find your nearest post office.
The post office will confirm your identification (refer to page 1 of your Application Summary) and take your photo for the approved manager ID card.
Once lodged you will receive a receipt which enables you to act as an approved manager until the application has been determined. Hold onto this receipt as you must be able to present it if asked by an authorised officer.
The application, once lodged at a post office, takes approximately 4 weeks to be determined and if approved, the card will be printed and then posted to you within 1-2 weeks. You can track the progress of your application via your online account.
Please note that in determining whether to approve your application the licensing authority will assess your suitability in respect of whether you are fit and proper to be approved.
Fees and charges
The application fee must be lodged with the application at Australia Post. Please note the application fee is not refundable, even if the application is refused or withdrawn. If paying by cheque the cheque must be made payable to Australia Post.