The dormitories overlook Princess Royal Harbour, sleeping a maximum of 112 people across three distinct areas. These have easy access to the dining room, classroom, recreation room, arts and craft areas as well as the main jetty and surrounding
- North wing sleeps 47 people in bunk beds
- South wing sleeps 37 people in bunk beds
- Muttonbird dorm sleeps 14 in one room with bunk beds
- Geake dorm sleeps 14 in one room with bunk beds
- each dormitory has a minimum of one shower and toilet.
- there are two showers in Gull and Michaelmas dorms.
- all catering provided by onsite chef. (self catering is not permitted)
- a minimum stay of two nights (three nights on a public holiday weekend).